Archive for June 5th, 2012
The chicken pox is a viral infection, very common and highly contagious. Newborns and adults may experience more severe symptoms, but usually appears fever, fatigue, itchy rash and loss of appetite.
This virus is transmitted by air, by coughing, sneezing, or through physical contact with a sick person, a couple of days later, grains are similar to blisters that later turn into scabs.
During this period, the itching can be very annoying, but avoid scratching to prevent infection and scars. Then you can see some of the most widely used remedies. Read the rest of this entry »
If your family is vegetarian, you should worry that your child gets enough nutrients, necessary for the child to grow properly. A vegetarian diet should include:
- ● Vegetable proteins, such as nuts, eggs, vegetables and tofu.
- ● Energy for growth and development, which can be obtained from whole grains.
- ● Sufficient iron to prevent anemia.
- ● Vitamin B12.
- ● Vitamin D and calcium to prevent bone disease.
- ● Fats suitable unsaturated.