The mothers tend to ask first-time advice on the baby right and left. In many cases they are driven by misconceptions as not to bring babies into the street when they are newborns or avoid loading. Here we tell you what the tips that you should ignore are.
When a baby at home all tend to advise and warn you about what to do and what not to do. But be careful with some statements, however well intentioned they may be, are not entirely true.
- Do not bring the baby to the street: If your child is a newborn you have probably heard this phrase many times. But is it true? Not quite, because it is recommended that you take a walk with your child close to home. Of course, avoid crowded places.
- Do not put it upside down or sideways: This happen a controversy that generates different perspectives; it is believed that if the child sleeps in these positions can drown. Pediatricians advise that the baby sleeps on his back to avoid suffocation.
- Use talc: It was very common to use this product to prevent chafing on the baby. Now doctors say with emphasis that talcum powder affects the respiratory system of children under one year. It will be better to use creams in these cases.
- Carry them in your arms, nothing happens: When we go hiking or ride with our babies we often hear this kind of advice “that nothing will happen”, but it better be cautious because you never know when an accident about to happen . Use chairs for baby seat. He will thank you.
- Do not carry your baby in arms: Many people claim to hold the baby, too often, it is wrong to accustom. Doctors completely discard this statement, because they say that not are you can “spoiling” to a newborn by loading it.
You see, there are many tips on caring for your baby to your friends or relatives can provide and that will surely have raised questions. The best in these cases is that you go to a pediatrician and help you resolve them.