Every baby is different and has different preferences to bedtime, so there is no single trick to success with all the babies to sleep through the night.
However, there are some things we can do to help your baby fall asleep faster and keep the dream any longer. 5 tips to prolong the baby’s sleep are:
1. Wrap the baby to feel safe and protected. Place a blanket on the floor or table in a diamond shape. The corner will fold up and down several centimeters, more or less half the blanket. Will place the neck of the baby in the part we’ve folded and the other corners of the blanket will cover the baby’s legs and body. The blanket should not cover baby’s face ever.
With this we will obtain that the baby feel safe and remember the feeling that had when he was in the maternal womb, turns out to be comforting them and they often sleep very quickly.
2. Melody in the room. Buy a device emitting a baby soft and harmonious melody helps them relax and focus your attention only to the music. It therefore falls asleep peacefully.
3. Darkness in the bedroom. Leave the bedroom dark conditions the baby to sleep through the night.
4. Check the temperature of the room. There are different opinions about what the ideal temperature for a baby’s room, but a temperature ideally between 18 º – 20 º.
5. Having a consistent routine. Babies always tend to the same routine. Your body records all the routines and create a bedtime routine will help you know when it’s time to go to sleep. This routine does not have to be long. Many parents opt for a hot bath to relax. Following the dinner, either breast or bottle.