For wavy hair regain its elasticity, it should trim a few inches, but always bearing in mind that wet its length is almost one third higher than when dry.
1. Wet hair thoroughly. To unravel better and avoid jerks, can throw some cream rinse the comb. Draw a line from crown to ears, smoothing back with the comb.
2. If you lean forward, you can cut the hair of the neck to desired length and go equating it to the ears. In very long manes, a cut should be made prior to work better.
3. On the sides, divide the hair into diagonal (3 cm above the ear) and combed toward the face. Cut along an imaginary line from the end of the eyebrow to the cut behind the ear.
4. In the crown, combed toward the face and lifting a lock of hair and cut his neck, and put it together with others to cut the latter with the same length. Jump cutting back and forth. Leave the bangs to go.
5. The system is the same for the top layer of both sides: separating fine locks and cutting them to the same length as the hair on the back. If it is entangled too, is can dip many times do lack.
6. Comb the bangs up, hold it between your fingers and cut. We should not hurry because, when dry, “shrinks”, whereas if left long, is hopeless.