The consumption of milk is extremely important throughout life. From small helps us provide our teeth and bones the calcium needed to grow strong. For pregnant women, drink milk also brings many benefits to both her and the baby on the way. Here is a list of the most important benefits of consumption.
- ● Calcium: As mentioned earlier, is the most important benefit of milk consumption. The more you eat; the baby’s bones will grow much stronger and prevents osteoporosis.
- ● Tissue regeneration: A very important point where the milk is also present, mainly due to the nutrients that add to the body of the pregnant woman.
- ● Reduced risk of gestational hypertension: According to medical studies, consumption of milk is very important for expectant mothers as it helps them to avoid pressure spikes during pregnancy and labor.
- ● Less chance of multiple sclerosis in the baby: Here we find something new and revolutionary. This was discovered by scientists at theAmericanUniversity of Harvard. Apparently, the milk intake during pregnancy reduces the risk of multiple sclerosis in the newborn due to high levels of vitamin D that the child receives during gestation in the womb.
- ● The task of vitamin D is to establish calcium to the bones, both mother and baby. Besides milk, this vitamin is present in salmon and sunlight. Therefore we recommend a walk of 15 minutes daily for the body to absorb vitamin D.
So you know, the best for your baby grow strong and healthy is to consume lots of milk. Similarly, for any questions you may have should consult with your trusted physician.