You must help your kids understand their fears, at every stage of their life come and go different kinds of fear.
Tips for fear of the kids
- • Do not mock the fear they generate distrust in the baby to tell of their fears and overcome them.
- • Do not ignore your child’s fear, Give him conversable and security.
- • Do not force children to confront their fears, but fear can be intensified.
- • Do not lie about a situation of fear; it causes fear in the baby.
- • Do not show your fears to sin, for he can feel it and take it as their own.
- • Accept the fears of your babies and talk about them as something very normal.
- • Let your babies see others act normally against their fears.
It is very important to communicate with the baby, through it you can provide security, tranquility and well do you know what you fear, for example baby who was afraid of the shadows, especially the knight of night (as a kind of figure torso where you hang your clothes) when the baby saw it in the dark and thought it was someone who came and was scared, and talking to his mom and realized that it was just the effect of darkness.
On the other hand, there are fears that can help prevent accidents such as: fear of crossing the street, so you teach your child limits, saying also that you can not fly like superman.
Fear is normal, the baby you have fear of the unknown and need to feel as safe as possible, tell a story, talk to your baby and see how the fear goes away.