The bleeding from the nose should be cut as soon as possible to avoid anemia. The most common causes are blows, foreign bodies, cough, blood vessel fragility, systemic disease, finger picking…
After stopping the bleeding, it should warn the child not to blow your nose in the next four hours. If first aid has not been effective, must be taken to a hospital.
- 1. It is very important for the adult to remain calm and reassure the child. Before proceeding to stop the bleeding, should wash his face.
- 2. Lay the child with the body upright, head slightly bent forward. Ask you to breathe through your mouth. At the same time it will sound trying to eliminate all clots that may have formed.
- 3. Without changing the child position, press your finger on the window or windows against the nasal septum bleeding for ten minutes. If you do not see where it comes from the blood, tighten both pits.
- 4. When the above measures have not stopped the bleeding, put a cloth soaked in cold water over the nose and recompress another ten minutes.
- 5. If bleeding persists, consult with the otolaryngologist and then the doctor without delay.