There are places in our house such as bath or kitchen, as the baby grows need to pay attention to them, because they can produce accidents that can be avoided with simple care.
- ● The door to the bathroom should always be closed and the toilet lid down to prevent the child attempts to climb, drink water there, or cause unnecessary injury.
- ● When the children start to use the bathroom must have the support for toilets that lets you use it without falling into it.
- ● In the drawers or storage cabinets, or any cosmetic product that can be toxic to the small to remain locked, or otherwise place them in high places where the can not reach.
- ● The tubs should be equipped with slip mats and grab bars to their departure, and that small usually fall off easily, and this could cause serious and severe accidents.
- ● Place filters in the vents, as they are very curious and can introduce their little fingers and are trapped there and can get hurt.
- ● As at the time of bathing, the recommendations are the same as a baby, and check the temperature of the water, keep in mind that it is essential to avoid possible burns, too hot let cold water run for a while until it at a temperature can support the child’s body.