The baby swimming is an activity that greatly enriches the little ones and that comes beautifully to develop multiple senses and abilities. In almost all sports centers where swimming lessons will impart too baby swimming, so pay attention to these tips before starting the classes of swimming with your baby:
- ● Keep in mind that in addition to learning swimming for the baby should be fun, so you should feel comfortable at all times.
- ● Never show fear no matter what happens, if you swallow water, cry or vomit. It’s about being in a totally secure environment.
- ● Do not take it in his arms as a reward has won a challenge that is not very complicated.
- ● Before the baby to a new action must also perform it for parents to have no fear and see that it is something fun that dads can do.
- ● We must encourage the baby to do the exercises voluntarily and not as binding. If you are tense or upset they can not do well, however if they are having fun it will be much better.
- ● There is a rule necessary, and is not to frighten the child never saying things like the pool that can drown in the pool or large sinks. These things can not be said even if not in the pool. It is preferable to tell him to go to the big it must be more level of swimming or something of the kind.
- ● The baby should always be clear who is boss, and are the parents (or monitors) who decide when to begin and when class ends. You can not extend because the child wants to play.
- ● Never lose sight of the baby, or even if you have a subject.