When we noticed that our little one is surfeited and leaves to mourn, we start to worry about their health. And if we add hot it is when we put on alert and we are scared.
Babies, like any person may have fever and are very prone to it. So don’t worry so much we are going to try to explain a little how to break the fever in infants with home remedies.
Fever is not really a disease but a sign that the baby is fighting a viral or bacterial infection. Usually does not require medical attention but it is always best to consult a specialist in any emergency. But to go down the baby’s temperature will leave you some natural remedies.
- 1. Bathe the baby with warm, not cold.
- 2. Dress your baby in light clothing to allow body heat to escape from the skin.
- 3. Give lots of fluids. The breast milk is the best formula. If the baby is accustomed to drinking water can be given little by little. The babies of 9 months can take vegetables and chicken broth with a touch of water.
- 4. The degrees of fever that have babies by age stages are:
- ● Less than 3 months old: 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit (F) or 38.1 degrees Celsius (C).
- ● 3 to 6 months: 101 degrees (F) or 38.3 degrees (C).
- ● 6 to 12 months old: 103 degrees (F) or 39.4 degrees (C).
- ● Months of age 12: 103 degrees (F) or 39.4 degrees (C) and the fever does not respond to home remedies.